Remote or Hybrid (offices: Paris, Palaiseau, Wroclaw)
Permanent employment contract
€45K-€60K annual + benefits
Deeptech start-up, founded in March 2020.
- Our developer product, Pathway™ is an Intelligent Event-stream Database – a game changer for enterprise clients, designed to automatically extract value from events data.
- Pathway™ provides application developers with a capacity for real-time incremental in-memory transformation of complex event streams. It is built to master scenarios involving real-world data (e.g. IoT), online data (e.g. user activity patterns), and relational data interconnections (building data ontologies).
- Pathway™ comes complete with a Python-based programming framework and a rich library of composable application templates, process mining and machine learning algorithms, reducing time to market at least 10x.
- Our first clients include some of the leaders of the logistics industry, such as DB Schenker or La Poste.
Pathway is a growing start-up, part of the tech ecosystem: incubated at Agoranov and Ecole Polytechnique, member of French Tech Paris Saclay, supported by the French Public Investment Bank and Réseau Entreprendre, accelerated by Wilco.
Named as one of the 2021 Hottest Startups to invest in by the magazine Challenges.
VC-funded, winner of the BPI I-Lab award for deeptech startups, also supported by amazing BAs from both the AI and logistics spaces.
Pathway is built by and for overachievers. Its co-founders and employees have worked in the best AI labs in the world (Microsoft Research, Google Brain, ETH Zurich), worked at Google, and graduated from top universities (Polytechnique, ENSAE, Sciences Po, HEC Paris, PhD obtained at the age of 20, etc…). Pathway’s CTO is a co-author of Goeff Hinton and Yoshua Bengio. The team also includes the co-founders of Spoj.com (1M+ developer users) and NK.pl (13.5M+ users).
We are looking for a React Web Developer to help us with developing the web frontend of our business intelligence application. We also need help with maintaining our remaining web presence: providing exciting, inspiring documentation, public showcases, and webpages for the developer product.
- collaborate closely with the data science team working to best present their findings to our users
- design web components in React
- ensure a seamless experience to our customers, optimizing our remaining web presence for standards and SEO compliances
- write HTML/CSS page templates
- contribute to our codebase, participating in team-centric code development (pair programming, code reviews)
- use best practices of CI/CD to deploy your code
- Knowledgeable about
- HTML + CSS
- web testing frameworks: jest/jasmine/cypress or similar
- Responsive Web Design
- Willing to learn and grow in the job
- Have good aesthetic sense and visual judgment
- Concerned about the experience delivered to your users
- Respectful of others
- Fluent in English
- Formal or informal UX experience
- SEO principles
- Static website generators (Jamstack)
- WordPress and PHP
- SQL and data visualization tools, such as Redash
Why You Should Apply
- Intellectually stimulating work environment. Be a pioneer: you get to work with a new type of AI.
- Work in one of the hottest AI startups in France, with exciting career prospects
- Responsibilities and ability to make significant contribution to the company’ success
- Inclusive workplace culture
Type of contract: Permanent employment contract
Preferable joining date: August 2022
Compensation: annual salary of €45K-€60K + benefits
Location: Remote work from home.
Possibility to work or meet with other team members in one of 2 offices in the Paris Area:
- Drahi X-Novation Center, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau.
- Agoranov (where Doctolib, Alan, and Criteo were born) near Saint-Placide Metro (75006).
and one office in Wroclaw (University area). Permanent residence will be required in France or Poland, exceptional candidates will be considered anywhere in the EU.