Remote or Hybrid (offices: Paris, Palaiseau, Wroclaw)
Permanent employment contract
€80K annual base salary, €120K OTE + ESOP
Deeptech start-up, founded in March 2020.
- Pathway provides a Database that Thinks, along with a proprietary Technology Stack, delivering real time advanced analytics for data from Things in Motion (packages, trucks, ships, etc.).
- We are enabling data and business teams to reduce at least 10 times the time-to-market and costs of any analytics project related to assets in motion.
- Our first clients include some of the leaders of the logistics industry, such as DB Schenker or La Poste. Previously, Pathway’s team enhanced the precision of ETA forecasting at the container level for CMA CGM by the order of days.
Pathway is a growing start-up, part of the tech ecosystem: incubated at Agoranov and Ecole Polytechnique, member of French Tech Paris Saclay, supported by the French Public Investment Bank and Réseau Entreprendre, accelerated by Wilco.
Named as one of the 2021 Hottest Startups to invest in by the magazine Challenges.
VC-funded, winner of the BPI I-Lab award for deeptech startups, also supported by amazing BAs from both the AI and logistics spaces.
Pathway is built by and for overachievers. Its co-founders and employees have worked in the best AI labs in the world (Microsoft Research, Google Brain, ETH Zurich), worked at Google, and graduated from top universities (Polytechnique, ENSAE, Sciences Po, HEC Paris, PhD obtained at the age of 20, etc…). Pathway’s CTO is a co-author of Goeff Hinton and Yoshua Bengio. The team also includes the co-founders of Spoj.com (1M+ developer users) and NK.pl (13.5M+ users).
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales person, an eager hunter who is passionate about solving some of the world’s biggest problems with technology. You can navigate large enterprises, and deliver on complex sales cycles, while being very operational. You have a good understanding of buyer personas and buyer journey, and are able to identify a clear “Path to Sale”. You should be able to actively collect and critically process feedback, in order to enhance the messaging to the target audience and personas in the organization (from C-level to developers). You will also be working closely with the Product Team, contributing to features design, and key sales docs.
- Prospect into large enterprises, shipping companies while running and/or supporting an efficient sales process
- Maintain, build and own relationships with clients
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer’s business
- Communicate value and ROI for Pathway’s product
- Handle existing customer expectations
- Work closely with the CEO, and senior domain-specific sales people, on the design of a performing sales process, keeping horizontality of the offered product in mind.
- Someone with 3+ years closing experience, in complex sales
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals
- Someone who worked with B2B startups.
- Used to operate with an average deal size of €50k+ ARR
- Experienced in working for a software company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred), with a long-term vision.
- Able to upsell, and nurture the account.
- Love of learning, and passionate about science and technology
- Intuitive and have good common sense judgment
- A person with a “get it done” attitude
- Respectful of others
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel to and from client sites (occasionally)
- Enterprise tech sales experience
- Experience from a fast growing business at early stages, B2B
- Experience in topics linked to maritime shipping, logistics/moving assets
Why You Should Apply
- Join an intellectually stimulating work environment.
- Be a pioneer: you get to work with a new type of AI.
- Work in one of the hottest AI startups in France.
- Uncover exciting career prospects.
- Make significant contribution to our success.
- Join & co-create an inclusive workplace culture.
Type of contract: Permanent employment contract
Preferable joining date: ASAP
Compensation: annual base salary of €80K, €120K OTE
Benefits: Employee stock option plan
Location: Remote work from home.
Possibility to work or meet with other team members in one of our offices:
- Paris Area – Drahi X-Novation Center, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau.
- Paris – Agoranov (where Doctolib, Alan, and Criteo were born) near Saint-Placide Metro (75006).
- Wroclaw – University area.
Permanent residence will be required in France or Poland, exceptional candidates will be considered anywhere in the EU.